GDT: leaves @ COLORADO AVALANCHE - 2/24/24 - 5PM MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Entertaining game at least. It's too bad that Rantanen decided to piss it away.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis

He's so f***ing bad man.

This might be the game that has me flipped on the season. We can't win with George in net and we can't win with the forwards that we have.

Don't even bother wasting assets on buying at the deadline. This group isn't it and the deadline isn't the time to make the massive changes we need to actually have a chance at winning.

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Avs play a near perfect third period and lose because of one unforced error. Brutal.
This is what happens to average hockey teams.

Bad goaltender, horrid PK, zero depth, this is the expectation for me nowadays.

Until this team gets a real 2nd line center, gets Johansen off this team, and gets a goalie that can challenge Georgiev, this team is going nowhere.

redandyellowcametobe

Jan 4, 2019
Honestly, Rantanen is the most frustrating player on the team after Ryjo. If he didn’t have Mack, he’d be half the player. I’d trade him if the price was right for sure

AVSfan2daMAX

Nov 24, 2006
Georgiev got outplayed by a guy who was on waivers earlier this season. Once again, Avs lose to a team that gets timely saves.

Reactions: drhiii

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
How did they not call Cale gettin hogtied with 40 seconds or so left? He stayed on his feet give him the call.

All they do by not calling that is teach players they need to embellish to draw calls.

AvsWraith

Jan 21, 2010
Colorado
How did they not call Cale gettin hogtied with 40 seconds or so left? He stayed on his feet give him the call.

All they do by not calling that is teach players they need to embellish to draw calls.
They also hooked and slashed him several times throughout the game when he went behind the net. No calls.

Reactions: Foppa2118

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I don't even want to watch this team with Fourgiev in net.

Biggest sequence of the game and this stupid ass motherf***er is standing straight up looking the other way, no idea where the puck is.

Shit can happen but when you don’t know where the puck is you react and go to a butterfly getting both legs to the posts. It’s supposed to be second nature to an NHL goaltender.

I’m so f***ing mad right now.

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
He's so f***ing bad man.

This might be the game that has me flipped on the season. We can't win with George in net and we can't win with the forwards that we have.

Don't even bother wasting assets on buying at the deadline. This group isn't it and the deadline isn't the time to make the massive changes we need to actually have a chance at winning.
You read my mind. Thought the same thing just now. This game re-exposes, everything. As if that is needed.

A lot of #1's, but #1 #1 is george. Will let the board go down the list of many additional #1's....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad