GDT: Leafs vs Blues III

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Imagine if Phaneuf just did what Pietrangelo did on that goal, he'd probably be pitchforked and burned to the stake. But it's Pietrangelo, so he gets a free pass.

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
Imagine if Phaneuf just did what Pietrangelo did on that goal, he'd probably be pitchforked and burned to the stake. But it's Pietrangelo, so he gets a free pass.

Kind of like? Ya, I'm not even going to say it because I will be pitchforked and burned to the stake...

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
so i wonder. if you are big do you get to clutch and grab more - or is it if you're not a Leaf you can do it?

Magic Man

Mar 30, 2012
Your Worst Nightmare
lol at the few positive posts after the goal.

Have you not been around for the past 5 games, where they trail going into the 3rd only to score a goal or two to make the game tight.. and then just lose anyway?

Wendelstache

May 5, 2010

LOL at Petrangelo and Phaneuf being in the same league...

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON

The difference is that one is a gold medal winning, top pairing defensemen on the NHL's best team while the other is a dumpster fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad