GDT: Leafs vs Blues II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Scarface*

Oh my I can't say how awful Dion Phaneuf has been tonight.... just brutal. Mistakes, bad reads, not enough energy.. weird plays. Everything. Getting outplayed outmuscled etc. Haven't seen such a performance by any captain like... ever.

Also the booing thing by the audience, just amazing to see and hear. If Dion Phaneuf plays as a Leafs Captain next season then my promise to the people here is: I won't be watching Maple Leafs hockey next season at all. As long Dion is the captain. This type of play and action is not allowed.

Weird and very rare to see something like this happen. St.Louis is a fine great team yeah, but still. Don't be a loser and play like a loser. Captains don't do that.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Will Bernier get yanked when it's 6-1?

Will wackjob fans go after Bernier's hamster on Twitter?

Will Clarkson fall 16 times in the third?

Will Clarkson come off the bench so he can hit the golf course early?

"The five million dollar bag a ****ing **** started two fights...
That day the Leafs slumped out of the playoffs
The last goal the clown ever scored
Was last ****ing year
When Leafs fans discovered
He was a bag of ****ing ****
50 shots on net
The Leafs worked it hard
To show they were ****ing worthless..."

If we are going to go after any hamsters, we'd better ****ing go after those ****ing Kia commercial hamsters. My god that commercial is so ****ing bad, it just pisses me off so much. Like, I get a higher surge of rage when I see that ****ing commercial than anything else in the whole ****ing world.

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory
I still can not believe that many on this board thought that Dion was good enough to play on the Olympic team....and saying he was better then Bow etc.

DaveT83*

Everyone who brayed all that "Corsi's wrong" ******** back in October should delete their HFBoards account and never come back.

Anyone that hasn't advocated a proper rebuild over the last 10 years needs to do the same.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
One bright side: This game is exposing Carlyle's defensive system is the problem more than any other game this year has. Not that MLSE will pay attention, anyways.

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
Someone needs to bring in waffles again. Along with sending a message you get the added bonus of being banned from the ACC.

Haha, imagine the conversation between the fan and the usher:

Usher: You're banned from ever attending an event at the ACC again!

Fan: I fail to see the issue...

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Wilson was a WAY better coach than Carlyle. And no I'm not joking.
Carlyle is a ****ing moron that has the worst system in the league.
People complained about defence under Wilson but our team defence is absolutely worse with Carlyle. Absolutely no puck posession, outshot 45-20 every game, forwards don't cover the point. How anyone could think that Carlyle is somehow better than Wilson is baffling. A Carlyle ran team is going to miss the playoffs just like the Wilson year but with way better players.

Finally, **** this team. So sick of invesitng time watching an 82 game season to see an absolutely choke job and implosion every year...

:handclap:

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
If we are going to go after any hamsters, we'd better ****ing go after those ****ing Kia commercial hamsters. My god that commercial is so ****ing bad, it just pisses me off so much. Like, I get a higher surge of rage when I see that ****ing commercial than anything else in the whole ****ing world.

Thank you for making me laugh.

I am not the only one who hates that commercial with a passion.

I'll never buy a Kia ever or a Toyota for their ****ing banner ads during the game.

Semantics

PUBLIC ENEMY #1
Jan 3, 2007
San Francisco
Not surprising, they've been the best forwards along with Kulemin.

Then play them instead of Raymond and Clarkson. Benching the first two lines when you need a goal and the season's on the line probably isn't a good idea.

And it's not like Bodie/McClement/Kulemin are playing any differently than they have all season. They've always been defensively responsible and worked hard, and our idiot coach always marginalized them.

Maybe Carlyle should have sent this message in October...

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
I still can not believe that many on this board thought that Dion was good enough to play on the Olympic team....and saying he was better then Bow etc.
J-Bo needs certain circumstances to play well, he doesn't do well as the #1. He's well supported in STL and they can allow him to play a quiet game where he doesn't face too much pressure from fans or the opposition.

leafstilldeath*

Shame on this team and shame on this coach for running the same old BS system that hasn't worked unless goalie stands on their head getting injured and exhausted in the process

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad