GDT: Leafs TV Presents: The Jagr's - Sunday, March 23rd, 7pm - Series Finale in New Jersey

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wami

Chicken Lyfe'
Mar 8, 2013
Before we begin... please click play

7CiUF2D.png

F3oI9Db.png

ISDYobm.png

Now, with Bernier in protective custody, the Leafs must depend on Capo Reimer to keep them from swimmin with the fishes'

9HGkyK8.png

One thing's for sure, if the Buds are gonna pull off this heist and score a playoff berth, they're gonna need points down the stretch, kapeesh?

That means one thing, we need our best players to be our Best Players. Until Reimer finds a groove, they need to find the back of the net.

...That's right, you know what time it is....

peIFYpWl.png

-----------------------------------

frQFdZh.png

GO LEAFS GO!!!

Wami

Chicken Lyfe'
Mar 8, 2013
First ever GDT for me... be gentle... did the best I could! Lets get a win!!

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
I think it's a good GDT. I just worry that more effort was put into this than we'll see in the game itself....

Great job though :).

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
If Reimer starts I give up. MacIntyre is a better option at this point.

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Leafs usually play the Devils well, I can't even remember the last time they beat us in regulation, its been a few years for sure. However I don't have faith in Reimer anymore, go with Drew Mac. If they lose this I can't see them coming back, even with Bernier

Jacquestrapless

Jun 5, 2011
Mississauga
This is pretty much "the game" isn't it? Wings and 'Lumbus with 2 games in hand. Caps won their game. If there was ever a season defining game, this is truly it. If we don't win, that sliver of hope, whatever remained, will be gone.

TiMo15

Nov 8, 2008
With Washington won tonight and Leafs really need to win this game to get back on track.

LeafsNation75

Jan 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
In my opinion because of this reason I say that Carlyle needs to start Drew MacIntyre. Even though Reimer has started all 4 games during their lossing streak with the exception of the game in Washington, the 1st goals of the game Reimer gave up to Detroit, Tampa Bay, and Montreal were all horrible ones that he should have saved. Maybe if those shots don't go in the outcome of the game is different, however it's those types of goals that hurt the most.

MVP of West Hollywd

Oct 28, 2008
This is pretty much "the game" isn't it? Wings and 'Lumbus with 2 games in hand. Caps won their game. If there was ever a season defining game, this is truly it. If we don't win, that sliver of hope, whatever remained, will be gone.

We aren't dead if we lose this one but it would make next game win or die

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
These games against Tampa and Montreal were KEY GAMES. What did we do? Blow them.

This game against the Devils is last straw, you do what you can and hope you luck out and get in.

Wtf are we even gonna do against St. Louis and Philly? Strongest team in the west and the second hottest team in the east? They will either seal our fate or bring us good hope.

There is no top 3 spot for us, we are facing the Penguins or Bruins if we go the distance and actually get in. Nonis has no excuses now, he needs to address the D in the off-season, if he doesn't get rid of him.

Bardown warrior

Oct 26, 2013
Mississauga
On the bright side, last time i heard the leafs played the devils after a four game lose streak on a sunday i remind you.... They snapped their losing streak and went on to win the next 6 games ! Go leafs go, we need this one badly, and then bring on the blues on tuesday !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad