Rumor: Leafs talking to Pacioretty

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
Just so we're crystal clear, there is a chance that Montreal will exit there rebuild before the leafs win as many round as Montreal won in that one run.

Surperior team who can't deliver isn't something to be thrilled with
Feel free to refer to my post earlier in this very thread:

Some of you guys have a pretty warped perception of how most Leafs fans view the team. The majority of fans are pretty damn negative and tired of it.

It's crazy that some of you guys think you are throwing out gotchas at us as if we think the Leafs are a great playoff team or something. We all know this team sucks in the playoffs, you aren't telling us anything new. Most Leafs fans are more negative about the team than you weirdos jumping at any opportunity to dunk on the team in every thread, for whatever reason.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Just so we're crystal clear, there is a chance that Montreal will exit there rebuild before the leafs win as many round as Montreal won in that one run.

Surperior team who can't deliver isn't something to be thrilled with

There is also a chance, and a pretty good one if we are honest that Toronto will enter and exit their NEXT rebuild before Montreal exits their current rebuild

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
Feel free to refer to my post earlier in this very thread:

Some of you guys have a pretty warped perception of how most Leafs fans view the team. The majority of fans are pretty damn negative and tired of it.

It's crazy that some of you guys think you are throwing out gotchas at us as if we think the Leafs are a great playoff team or something. We all know this team sucks in the playoffs, you aren't telling us anything new. Most Leafs fans are more negative about the team than you weirdos jumping at any opportunity to dunk on the team in every thread, for whatever reason.
Man who comes in swinging doesn't like when people swing back

I mean considering the Sens have a better team now and in the future

And also since 2000 the Sens have had more success than the HABS.
What success would that be exactly? since 2000 the canadiens have won 12 rounds and been to the finals once, the sens have been to the finals once and won 10 rounds

Evergreen

I figured there might be some mutual interest here just based on the Leafs lacking LW depth and Max still being unsigned (and likely to come relatively cheap).

I think it would be a good signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad