Confirmed with Link: Leafs sign Nick Robertson (1 year, $875k)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I was hoping for 2 years at around 950K basically the Bunting deal.

Now if he breaks out he becomes significantly more expensive right away.

That extra year would have been nice especially with all the contracts coming up

Including Knies
I suspect the player who wants out didn't want to be tied to anything more than a year.

Ianturnedbull

Jun 11, 2022
Maybe he can be the villain to take the heat off Mitch? :cool:
He's foolishly put himself in the Marner PR failure team. The moment the 0's start showing up beside his name he's gonna hear it even more from the fans. This announcement changes nothing in terms of the fan relations. At this point he should fire his agent. Is Robertson a talented prospect for the Leafs? No. He's a fool.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
He's foolishly put himself in the Marner PR failure team. The moment the 0's start showing up beside his name he's gonna hear it even more from the fans. This announcement changes nothing in terms of the fan relations. At this point he should fire his agent. Is Robertson a talented prospect for the Leafs? No. He's a fool.
Thanks for the bold font. I would have completely skipped over this. And boy would I have been kicking myself!

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
I'm fine with it. It's too bad it had to get to this point but I still hope he has a great year and with a bigger opportunity he becomes a bigger part of the team and rethinks leaving. Go out and prove it now. Leafs did a good job waiting it out. I think the injuries probably scared teams away.

aingefan

Feb 27, 2008
Let bygones be bygones, and go play.
Top three shot on the team, one of the few leafs who will score out of a seemingly nothing situation .

Reactions: OddyOh

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
So with Robertson signed I would have thought they were out on Pacioretty but according to Dreger Pacioretty is signing too, I can't help but wonder where he fits.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad