Confirmed with Link: Leafs sign Liljegren to 2 year extension 3M AAV

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Richer than I’d like for two years but I’m glad they’re keeping him.. there’s room for growth and I really want to see what he can do under Berube.

Folks were jealous of Florida’s ability to have so many good players on value contracts, like Verhaeghe, Bennett, Forsling, and Montour. They took some chances on guys who have had ups and downs in their development but have shown promise. I think Lily has more offense in his game.

MarMarSab3

formerly #13 & TML4EVR
Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
About 500k more then what I would have liked, he and Benoit on the 3rd pair for 4 million isn't horrendous, I think he still get moved though

Reactions: horner

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
This one stings when you look at the speculation of what Tanev is going to get....

I know their terms will be different, but Lily hasn't earned 3m, and yes RH premium but still.

Here's hoping this might be his year right? It's about now that D hit their prime, and if not hopefully he isn't a dumpster fire because you can always offload RH D.

Reactions: Al14 and rumman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad