GDT: Leafs @ Sharks 10:30 p.m. TV: ROGERS SPORTNET ONTARIO

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
I added this into your pregame thread, I wasn't prepared for this, I had cataract surgery yesterday and everything is a bit blurry, thanks for the thumbs up on the GDT.
Hey have a good one sire, and keep it calm cool and collective now. Sip on hard on that tea and no heavy lifting at the moment. Only good herbs and real natural food, water should be alkaline as well. Do that there. Have a good one sir and be well, that'll happen too. Yeah I can't do these gdt's my brainset isn't prepaired for it, it can only do so much. If a sucka knows his skillset, it can do a big thang though. Like a real thang art wise. But that'ts anotha thang. Stay to this hockey thang. We got this game for real. We winning it for the grandpa marleau. I'm sure his kids are having kids soon too. And they'll be in the nhl as well. It goes like that. The golden spoon and thangs. But that's another story.

Reactions: 4uston Matthews

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Cataract surgery is nothing, I've had both eyes done over the past 2 weeks and I can see great just the drops you have to use is the blurry part...LOL
I'm not sure I'll watch the game tonight and I don't want to push it but it should be a good one, I'll watch a bit see how it goes, dyed in the wool Leaf fan.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
at least start the game at 10 pm; 10:30 is to damn late ffs and on top of that anthems and other BS games don't start till 10:40ish

i hate these stupid california trips

Reactions: Suntouchable13

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Cataract surgery is nothing, I've had both eyes done over the past 2 weeks and I can see great just the drops you have to use is the blurry part...LOL
I'm not sure I'll watch the game tonight and I don't want to push it but it should be a good one, I'll watch a bit see how it goes, dyed in the wool Leaf fan.

Feel better bud

Peace Frog

“Go on, say your thing man”
Jun 18, 2009
Why in the world is it necessary to black out a Leafs game that starts at 10:30 at night???

57 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
So is Moore going to get into a game, or is he just visiting home? Like I get the Leafs won, but it is not like Ennis could not draw out for this one road trip at least.
Ennis is playing well right now IMO. Leivo should be the guy to sit.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
So is Moore going to get into a game, or is he just visiting home? Like I get the Leafs won, but it is not like Ennis could not draw out for this one road trip at least.

Tomorrow night is my guess. In fairness, I also predicted Moore would debut during the previous back-to-back.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County

Might get a game in tomorrow since it's a back to back, 3rd in 4 nights, all on the road so some fresh legs would help.

Marincin or Holl could get in for Oz too.

Reactions: Liminality

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Ennis is playing well right now IMO. Leivo should be the guy to sit.

Leivo is far better than Ennis. Plus he's bigger and more physical, which a lot of people seem to care about.

Despite the lack of production, Leivo has been consistently a strong player all season, and his possession stats back that up. Give him the right opportunities, and some time, and the production will reflect that as well.

Like his team On-Ice Shooting Percentage is only 4.7 this year. That'll go up, and so will his numbers.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
An odd storyline is that tonights game is shaping up to be a battle of one of the best 5v5 keepers vs one of the worst so lets hope the refs put the whistles away tonight.......and the Leafs just happen to be involved in games like that very often.

Just to draw you a picture here, Sparks has better 5v5 numbers than Jones this year/60.

GBLeaf

Feb 13, 2014
England, GB.
I lasted til 01:54 but i'm afraid I can't stay up any longer to watch this. Too damn tired.

Hoping I wake up to a win!

GLG!

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I MIGHT be able to catch the first period. The weather and sinuses are just kicking my ass and I can't stay up like I used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad