OT: Leafs Lounge v.130 - Pepperidge Farm Remembers...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
But in your experience, how long has it taken for your laptops to break? Mine's currently at 4.5 years and no sign of slowing down (aside from battery life but it doesn't need to leave my desk anymore so it's just always plugged in).

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
But in your experience, how long has it taken for your laptops to break? Mine's currently at 4.5 years and no sign of slowing down (aside from battery life but it doesn't need to leave my desk anymore so it's just always plugged in).

My first HP lasted about 8 months of every day use and probably not the best treatment, but not the worst either.

My Dell lasted well over 4 years before I just got a new laptop because I got this HP for cheaper.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
This has been playing nonstop like the past 2 days :laugh: Such a good song

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Should've been under warranty then. Did they send you a new one?

accessories are usually 90 days with manufacturer's warranty. However with the story DD3 is telling he should've gotten a new comp from the manufacture if this is the reason, he'd have to fight for it though since Manufacturer's are a pain in the ass to deal with.

*working in futureshop and learning all these beautiful things for computers*

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
accessories are usually 90 days with manufacturer's warranty. However with the story DD3 is telling he should've gotten a new comp from the manufacture if this is the reason, he'd have to fight for it though since Manufacturer's are a pain in the ass to deal with.

*working in futureshop and learning all these beautiful things for computers*

Yeah I wasn't talking about the accessories warranty, but rather the actual laptop considering the circumstance.

You work at futureshop?

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
I ****ing hate how so many music artist these days when they perform live, they only sing half of the song (and the easy parts too) and the other half is a mixture of them doing nothing and letting audience sing and/or letting the playback take over.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I ****ing hate how so many music artist these days when they perform live, they only sing half of the song (and the easy parts too) and the other half is a mixture of them doing nothing and letting audience sing and/or letting the playback take over.

The only concerts I have ever been to have been a country music festival in my hometown, so I can't relate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad