OT: Leafs Lounge v.130 - Pepperidge Farm Remembers...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010

36 more days till Xfactor S3! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited. :D

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Man why did Subban have to win the Norris, it's annoying as **** seeing people write he's better than dudes he's not.

BIitz

GRANT = SOFT
Oct 5, 2010
Tate is a hack, can't believe he beat Carly.

Carly was the best thing to hit the X since 1D.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I have now added some pretty sick rappers to my seen live list :P

Add Kanye West, Diddy, Mase. :nod:

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
Soo I really suck with computers and tech stuff. But I need a laptop. Any recommendations?

Depends on what your needs are. Is it for school? Did you want a bigger screen or a smaller one? Will you be using resource intensive applications like gaming or photoshop?

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
Depends on what your needs are. Is it for school? Did you want a bigger screen or a smaller one? Will you be using resource intensive applications like gaming or photoshop?

Its for school. Don't really care about screen size, I would like programs like photoshop but it doesn't really matter. Just a good quality laptop.

Yeah I won't get a macbook lol. Are acers any good? Or dell inspirons?

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Its for school. Don't really care about screen size, I would like programs like photoshop but it doesn't really matter. Just a good quality laptop.

Yeah I won't get a macbook lol. Are acers any good? Or dell inspirons?

I have a Sony, and love it. But I think they are a bit more of the expensive end of Windows. Asus is a really good name, and I think Samsung's are supposed to be decent. Asus is probably your best bet for getting a solid, reliable laptop with good specs without breaking the bank.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I have a Sony, and love it. But I think they are a bit more of the expensive end of Windows. Asus is a really good name, and I think Samsung's are supposed to be decent. Asus is probably your best bet for getting a solid, reliable laptop with good specs without breaking the bank.

+1 to this, I have an Asus laptop (Although one of the higher end models) and for the price it can compete with any kind of laptop around with the best of them. Has like 16GB Ram, 1TB HDD, Intel Core i7, Quad core, G75V graphics card etc. although this was like a year ago so there are prob way better models, still runs beautifully though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad