OT: Leafs Lounge v.125 Falafel, the new Bacon!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
So you guys start a LL HOF? Or did Brody just decide he was in the HOF? :laugh:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Nah, uptown right near the subway line. Reason for that is I really like the general area and a couple of my coworkers and friends are already in the vicinity. Easy to get to family or downtown, tons of restaurants, bars, entertainment things to do in the area. It's going to be great.

Sounds great. When's the move in date?

I don't think I know anyone in person. Probably have run into schenn before tho

Me and Schenn know people who know each other. So it works :laugh:

You guys are just FB creeps ;)

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Sounds great. When's the move in date?

Originally was this fall but it has been moved further back, tentatively March 2014 but I'm planning a Europe trip around that time so we'll see how it whittles down.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Predictions for tomorrow, CL? Must watch match!

Yep, and I can actually watch it since I have no exams tomorrow :D

I'm going with India for the win, but I want Sri Lanka to take it. India us just too good right now.

I haven't seen Dhawan bat a full innings yet. I saw parts of his innings during the IPL. I've heard great things about him. Have you seen any of his centuries during the tourney?

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Which countries Hurt?

Tentatively, UK to visit a friend, France, Spain, Italy. Yes, I know not exactly the unbeaten path but I'm excited.

Yep, and I can actually watch it since I have no exams tomorrow :D

I'm going with India for the win, but I want Sri Lanka to take it. India us just too good right now.

I haven't seen Dhawan bat a full innings yet. I saw parts of his innings during the IPL. I've heard great things about him. Have you seen any of his centuries during the tourney?

I saw his century against SA where his strokes just looked so fluid and then his 48 against PAK was a great show as well. He was great in the IPL this year and I think he has a very successful career ahead of him. India just seems to churn out these amazing batsmen though, getting kind of old. :laugh:

kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Yeah I almost ended just sending a friend request to some of you guys lol

I forgot LRs fb though, can't remember his last name anymore lol

LV*

Free my bro Leivo
Aug 26, 2012
Toronto
I still smell like cheese.

tumblr_mg8k2frtLL1rileugo2_500.gif