OT: Leafs Lounge V. 103... Vanek is Available!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2010
What's his 3rd goalie?

Regardless, that pair should do well, regardless of their first game. In fact, I think that pair will do very well.
No 3rd.

ThEy max out at about 50 wins a year. I could produce almost 4 times that with my goalies.

It is extremely useful having the extra games to lessen the impact of a 4g 1st period.

Charlie, do you regret your decision in picking so many goalies?

NOpe. I am only trading 2.

If you don't have 4, how do you beat the guy who has 3 right?

Besides I want some kind of advantage when I face you MR. "Take forever to draft" MEow. ;)

You had a very good draft.

Now I have to try and figure out how to beat you. :p:

I'm a slow poster..

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
No 3rd.

ThEy max out at about 50 wins a year. I could produce almost 4 times that with my goalies.

It is extremely useful having the extra games to lessen the impact of a 4g 1st period.

NOpe. I am only trading 2.

If you don't have 4, how do you beat the guy who has 3 right?

Besides I want some kind of advantage when I face you MR. "Take forever to draft" MEow. ;)

You had a very good draft.

Now I have to try and figure out how to beat you. :p:

I'm a slow poster..

By having the better goalies.

Anyways, like I said before, you'll beat the opponent in Wins and prob SO, but for GAA and Save% it'll be a toss up.

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
Watching a giraffe fight on tv. #epic

Time for bed. Guess I will find out tomorrow morning if I get Ryder or not in my works hockey pool.

11 guests here. I think people think Vanek is actually available. Way to start a false rumour :laugh:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
Watching a giraffe fight on tv. #epic

Time for bed. Guess I will find out tomorrow morning if I get Ryder or not in my works hockey pool.

11 guests here. I think people think Vanek is actually available. Way to start a false rumour :laugh:

:laugh: Buffalo board just explodes.

Apr 1, 2010
By having the better goalies.

Anyways, like I said before, you'll beat the opponent in Wins and prob SO, but for GAA and Save% it'll be a toss up.

The more games the less impact each game has on gaa and sv%. 1 bad game doesn't screw your whole week.

I think I figured out how you picked team.

+/- is a total toss up.

MeowLeafs

LM is awesome
Oct 20, 2008
Baconland
The more games the less impact each game has on gaa and sv%. 1 bad game doesn't screw your whole week.

I think I figured out how you picked team.

+/- is a total toss up.

How did I pick my team?

And yes 1 bad game won't screw it up vs other people with only 3 goalies which would be a disadvantage for them, but the flipside is 1 great game will elevate their GAA and save% rly high. Essentially, it gets evened out.

Apr 1, 2010
How did I pick my team?

And yes 1 bad game won't screw it up vs other people with only 3 goalies which would be a disadvantage for them, but the flipside is 1 great game will elevate their GAA and save% rly high. Essentially, it gets evened out.

Eh. Doesn't matter. Looking back I think you had the best draft.

Looney Toonies

May 30, 2012
Canada
:laugh: I'm pumped. Already finished episode one. :D

You'll get addicted buddy, I watched the last season in 2 days. UNREAL.....kind of a tease now that I have none to watch. Also from what I hear FX isn't going to pick up the next seasons even though they're signed for 2 more.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
You'll get addicted buddy, I watched the last season in 2 days. UNREAL.....kind of a tease now that I have none to watch. Also from what I hear FX isn't going to pick up the next seasons even though they're signed for 2 more.

Can they really do that? And it doesn't even make sense considering it's their most watched show probably.. So much fail.

Just read an interview, did the ctrl+f to make sure no spoilers, at the very end it said.

Sons of Anarchy will return to FX in 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad