GDT: Leafs @ Habs -- pre-season game 4 -- 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leaffan1991

Oct 22, 2016
Canada
Parros is a huge joke, Montreal fans want the players to injure all our stars for the season.
Time we send them a huge message by dressing a bunch of goons for the first game.

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
Am I the only one happy that Xhekaj didn't get suspended? Game 1 is vs Montreal. Hopefully, Reaves will earn his paycheck.

I thought they'd suspend him a single regular season game just to avoid that situation.

Aren't you hoping Reaves doesn't dress?

Xhekaj is more important to Montreal than Reaves is to Toronto, so I suppose it'll be a good trade on penalties.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Aren't you hoping Reaves doesn't dress?

Xhekaj is more important to Montreal than Reaves is to Toronto, so I suppose it'll be a good trade on penalties.

He is still fun to watch, he is a negative when it comes to winning though, so I'd like them to upgrade on him if possible (which it currently is).

So, overall, yes.

For entertainment purposes, no.

Both are fringe NHLers.

Reactions: Jmo89

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts
whats your point? dude was standing at the blue line and lent into the check, of course his left knee is out like that, he bracing for contact. Have you ever been on ice skates?
Stand down, boy, I didn’t say anything, I merely posted a picture. I’m not making a case for either side , boy.

Last edited:

JustPenalties

Jan 17, 2024
Unfortunate for Laine, it wasnt that dirty but.. preseason, c'mon, do you really need to do that?

I dont like neither team but let me tell you guys: I will be watching the first game when you play against habs this upcoming season and I will be enjoying every moment. :D Nothing like a good drama and Canadian teams doing each other dirty. Keep it up, I love the content. 🥰

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad