GDT: Leafs @ Habs -- pre-season game 4 -- 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TMLBlueandWhite

Feb 2, 2023
Pare was electric tonight.

Taking the path of least resistance. That was the most gutless, heartless, pathetic display of yellow bellied behaviour I've seen from someone wearing a Leafs uniform yet. If Pare was trying to make an impression he most certainly accomplished that.

Only in the wrong way is all.

In a game with so many fights his was easily the most memorable. Seeing that act of cowardice is something I won't forget any time soon. As a fan I was actually embarassed by it all.

The only thing more embarassing was Montreal's power play.

Try as I might I couldn't figure out what they were attempting to do all night. It didn't look like they any of them had a clue. And maybe that was the whole point of it all.

If you don't know what you're gonna do next the opponent won't either.

kb

Aug 28, 2009
Unfortunately I missed the game, but did Shaw actually play?
He's not on the Roster Report or Box Score, but without him we only played 7 vets (Benoit, Holmberg, Knies, Lorentz, Myers, A. Nylander, Robertson)
We technically need to have a minimum of 8
Timmins?

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Habs are in for a really long season I think. They have a number of guys who aren't what that fanbase thinks they are. Caufield is just straight up over rated and over paid. Dach has talent....but hasn't proven a thing in this league, health or performance wise. Newhook is a 3rd liner being pushed to the 2nd line. Hutson has been hyped to no end and to be completely honest....I don't see it yet, not that he won't get there but I don't think he is going to walk in and win the calder like Hab fans think he will. Going to be another bottom 5 finish I would say.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad