OT: Leafs Fans in Manhattan?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

shibbiness

Feb 7, 2010
GTA
I'm in NYC for a couple months for work. Just wondering if anyone knows any good bars to watch the leafs games? There's a couple bars near my place that will tune the tvs if I ask them but would prefer ones that might have other leafs fans there.

Also - anyone know any good Ball hockey leagues to join? Would join ice but did not bring all the equipment, and I'm pretty bad at ice anyways.

Thanks!

Feb 24, 2004
I'm in NYC for a couple months for work. Just wondering if anyone knows any good bars to watch the leafs games? There's a couple bars near my place that will tune the tvs if I ask them but would prefer ones that might have other leafs fans there.

Also - anyone know any good Ball hockey leagues to join? Would join ice but did not bring all the equipment, and I'm pretty bad at ice anyways.

Thanks!

Moved here last year. Love it.

Van Diemens (27th and 3rd) is a very solid hockey bar, with tons of televisions. Will usually show the Leafs (especially on Saturdays). Last year in the playoffs it was pretty packed for the games (about 20-30 of us with no formal planning - people just know it). Not many during the regular season - depends on the night.

Ball hockey I'd check out meetup.com for something informal - zog sports for something more formal.

Happy to chat more via PM.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad