Proposal: Leafs-Ducks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cherry Picker

Sep 29, 2011
To ANA: Dermott + Engvall

To TOR: Jones

Always liked Jones back to his London Knights days. Think he’s primed to be a legit power forward. (Aware that he’s currently injured).

Ducks get 2 players that could do more with greater opportunities/ice time. Dermott plays better on the left side which in Toronto is locked up with Rielly, Muzzin and Sandin. Nice insurance for the Ducks if Lindholm walks as an UFA. Engvall plays better at centre and could benefit from more ice time.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
I wouldn't take either of those players for free over what we currently have plus coming in the pipeline.... so definitely no.

Last edited:
Reactions: virothepyro

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
To ANA: Dermott + Engvall

To TOR: Jones

Always liked Jones back to his London Knights days. Think he’s primed to be a legit power forward. (Aware that he’s currently injured).

Ducks get 2 players that could do more with greater opportunities/ice time. Dermott plays better on the left side which in Toronto is locked up with Rielly, Muzzin and Sandin. Nice insurance for the Ducks if Lindholm walks as an UFA. Engvall plays better at centre and could benefit from more ice time.
Ducks have a deeper lhd problem than toronto …. And engvall does nothing for us

rather keep Jones as a high energy 3rd line winger/pker

lwvs84

Jan 25, 2003
Los Angeles, CA
Ducks are getting to a point where they need to MAKE 2 for 1 or package deals for better players, not the opposite way. There's plenty of guys that project to be middle 6/bottom 4 guys, Anaheim definitely doesn't need to add one one those (except maybe 2nd pair RHD).

Reactions: McDonald19 and bsu

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad