OT: Leafs Collapse #3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Why would a Leaf fan create such a highlight package? Such a toronto sports fan thing to do.

(No offense to you personally Cor, you're a quality poster. This is just a miss for me)

Ace88*

Why would a Leaf fan create such a highlight package? Such a toronto sports fan thing to do.

(No offense to you personally Cor, you're a quality poster. This is just a miss for me)

This is exactly what i came to say lol. it's like you're so used to the punishment you start enjoying it. You're sick, cor

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Hahaha
I just picture you crying while editing this and asking "why?" to a Phaneuf bobblehead on your desk

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

This is exactly what i came to say lol. it's like you're so used to the punishment you start enjoying it. You're sick, cor

Just an impulse creation. Had an idea, so I decided to make it.

Maybe what VOR said is right, you get punished so much, that it just seems natural and it ends up being enjoyable :laugh:

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
Loser mentality breeds the result suited to losers.

If the atmosphere around this team was fixed; it starts solving a lot of the core problems.

Last edited by a moderator:

diceman934

Help is on the way.
Jul 31, 2010
NHL player factory

If the atmosphere around this team was fixed; it starts solving a lot of the core problems.

Yes and it starts with cutting off the head of the snake, Dion must go! It is not even a should we kind of thing....he simply is not a player worthy of wearing that Jersey.....at least now many others are starting to see it....his actions have left no doubt as to why!

TheThrill81*

Yes and it starts with cutting off the head of the snake, Dion must go! It is not even a should we kind of thing....he simply is not a player worthy of wearing that Jersey.....at least now many others are starting to see it....his actions have left no doubt as to why!

:laugh: Keep those jokes coming diceman.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF

Jeez, a 1:30 video really got to you eh? :laugh:

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
So now the team doesn't play well cause they have the wrong atmosphere?

Maybe we could play some soothing ocean sounds on the bench. And a Jasmine potpourri on top if the net for the goalie.

Cup bound

napoleon in rags

Fred's dead, Baby... Fred's dead
Jun 17, 2009
St. Helena
So now the team doesn't play well cause they have the wrong atmosphere?

Maybe we could play some soothing ocean sounds on the bench. And a Jasmine potpourri on top if the net for the goalie.

Cup bound

Won't work. Maurice tried chamomile tea and they still played poorly.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013

Ra's Al Ghul: Gotham's time has come. Like Constantinople or Rome before it the city has become a breeding ground for suffering and injustice. It is beyond saving and must be allowed to die. This is the most important function of the League of Shadows. It is one we've performed for centuries. Gotham... must be destroyed.

Replace the word Gotham with Leafs.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007

More than just Dion has to go. :nod: I'm not sure if Kessel is a key piece going forward either! :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad