Proposal: Leafs - Caps boths needs met deal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
man, that's terrible for the Caps.

I can't wait to see what you'll change the proposal to that ends up being more fair. not sure why you do it, but it's pretty common for your posts.

TSN Jdog

Apr 25, 2016
Starting to hate the Leafs
man, that's terrible for the Caps.

I can't wait to see what you'll change the proposal to that ends up being more fair. not sure why you do it, but it's pretty common for your posts.

Komarov was an NHL All-star last season.Shanny is taking a roll of the dice on Bowey hoping he can become a top 4 defender

JadedLeaf

Nov 14, 2007
Saskatchewan
Komarov was an NHL All-star last season.Shanny is taking a roll of the dice on Bowey hoping he can become a top 4 defender

He had a great first half of the season. It's not a question of how good Komarov is so much as who else would you have sent from the Leafs? All-star game used to be something a player could put on their resume so to speak. Fan voting really took that away as an accomplishment imo.

SmoggyTwinkles

Go Leafs Go
Aug 5, 2010
Oshawa
www.bing.com
What needs are being met here for either team out of curiousity?

Seems like a really random group of players to throw together.

I highly doubt Komarov is being shopped either, even if him and Dermott aren't worth what the Caps are giving up here.

hockeykicker

Global Moderator
Dec 3, 2014
OP, as much as I think Komorov is a great player, he put up identical stats to burakovsky who is 21 years old and really really cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad