Leafs aren't playing in a dead puck era.

WordsOfWisdumb*

One thing you can say about the Leafs (also the Lightning, Flames, and Canucks) is that win or lose, the games always seem to have lots of scoring. It's definitely not boring hockey.

(63 GF + 62 GA) / 20 GP = 6.25 goals per game in Leafs games this season thus far.

:handclap:

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
It's a good thing we have a solid #1a goalie in Bernier, and a stellar #1b in Reimer, or, things could be a lot worse! :naughty:

WordsOfWisdumb*

It's a good thing we have a solid #1a goalie in Bernier, and a stellar #1b in Reimer, or, things could be a lot worse! :naughty:

LOL. That's ^^^ the smiley face I use for Gary Bettman! :laugh:

I haven't been impressed with the performance of either goaltender thus far this season.

But hey, as long as they win, I don't care whether it's 6-5 or 2-0. :handclap:

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
LOL. That's ^^^ the smiley face I use for Gary Bettman! :laugh:

I haven't been impressed with the performance of either goaltender thus far this season.

But hey, as long as they win, I don't care whether it's 6-5 or 2-0. :handclap:

Neither have I. If things don't get significantly better with Bernier, and soon, I think we'll still be in the market for a real #1 goalie! :nod:

Teeder9

Free rent for Mo?
Oct 14, 2011
Ontario
I think what the stats tell us is that 29 teams are playing in a dead puck era except when they play the Leafs

WordsOfWisdumb*

I think what the stats tell us is that 29 teams are playing in a dead puck era except when they play the Leafs

Yeah exactly. I keep seeing threads in the general NHL forum area talking about not enough scoring. The Leafs games are almost always high scoring this season. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Finland
    Austria vs Finland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,377.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Kazakhstan
    Sweden vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,050.00