Post-Game Talk: Leafs 4 B's 3 SO

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CheerstoBeers

Jan 28, 2008
Nice move Krejci

Team is a joke..

Been holding off cancelling my sports pack but tonight was final straw..

hate this team this year

Arthur*

It's horsecrap how Krejci was the best player on the ice all night, and the lasting memory of the game is the puck rolling off his stick in the shootout

I don't know why Clode sent Marchand and Griffith up there when we could've won. No Bergeron, no Loui, no Soderberg.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
The Bruins are two pieces away. I pray that McQuiad is one of them and Pasta is the other.

Pia8988

May 26, 2014
Ice always seems so ****** in shoot outs now. If they're going to keep them around maybe the home team should get to choose direction.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Some of you were surprised so I'd post it here. Kessel is horrific on shootouts and breakaways, we have at least 8 forwards that are better at it than Kessel.

Was he good at SO's in Boston?

Flannelman

Quiet, Gnashgab.
Dec 3, 2006
Effort was there. I'll take it. PK needs life and the 2nd goal the breakdowns were bad, but the effort is there and the team needs more of that and consistently so I'll be happy with that.

Shootouts suck.

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Good news is bruins tickets might be cheaper in the new year...

But I got better things to waste my money on.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Our go-to shootout guys are like 20% shooters.

Clode a bit unorthodox there with no Kelly or Campbell in the shootout.

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
Some of you were surprised so I'd post it here. Kessel is horrific on shootouts and breakaways, we have at least 8 forwards that are better at it than Kessel.

Kadri is a bigger ***** than Marchand, I'll tell you that.

Arthur*

Yes. That was basically the only thing Julien trusted him with.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
It's horsecrap how Krejci was the best player on the ice all night, and the lasting memory of the game is the puck rolling off his stick in the shootout

I don't know why Clode sent Marchand and Griffith up there when we could've won. No Bergeron, no Loui, no Soderberg.

Soderberg n Loui for sure deserved go.Bruins coach is stubborn and rewards wrong guys.

jdz

May 22, 2013
At least there are no shootouts in the playoffs guys!

Oh wait...we might not make the playoffs.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
2 Europeans pretty well holding team in and that fat toad of a coach does not send neither in shootout.He gets fired I be ok with it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad