GDT: Le Storm Win, Oui Oui?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sigurd

Slavin, our Lord and Saver (AKA Extra Goalie)
Feb 4, 2018
North Carolina
giphy.gif

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Had a good PP run just after ghost trade
that's not quite accurate. Canes traded for Ghost on March 2nd.

From Black Friday til March 1st, the Canes PP was at 23.1% over 39 games, which was 9th best in the NHL. The PP was pretty good for almost half a season before Ghost got here.

EDIT: and from March 1st to March 31st, the Canes PP is at 25.6% for 7th best in the NHL.

So in totality, from Black Friday until today, the Canes have the 6th best PP in the NHL at 23.7%. During the stretch, they also have the 2nd best PK in the NHL @85.3%.

Last edited:

hblueridgegal

Timing is Everything
Sep 13, 2019
Old North State
Oh boy, the meltdown if they lose this one will be epic. Headed to the store for some popcorn right now.
I've been sour and dour on most things since losing my brother last month. He loved being in the woods so I spent the day there today. It's pretty sweet to have a national forest practically to one's self. Although, it felt like a "hurricane" was trying to blow me off the mountain - such fierce winds. Hope the Canes bring a similar force to this evening's outing.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I've been sour and dour on most things since losing my brother last month. He loved being in the woods so I spent the day there today. It's pretty sweet to have a national forest practically to one's self. Although, it felt like a "hurricane" was trying to blow me off the mountain - such fierce winds. Hope the Canes bring a similar force to this evening's outing.
I feel your pain. I lost my father (84) and brother (57) in 2021. I'm glad you got some peace and solitude in the woods today. Life is short. the winds certainly are something, but I count my blessings. My sister in UP Michigan woke up to 15" of snow on her deck (after she shoveled off 7" list night). Ugh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad