GDT: Le Habs VS Le Islanders

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Galchenyuk is going to need to work on that foot speed if he's ever going to be a top player, I find he gets caught not moving a lot and his acceleration isn't his best attribute so it makes him that much more exposed.

I believe he'll fix this in time though.

I was thinking the same thing. He needs more quickness.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
On a fourth line he's good, he plays hard makes akmost no mistake, he's well positionned and i dont see him as a slow player. Considering the players we have available he's going to make the 4th better than anyonr we have.

No he's not a good on a NHL caliber fourth line. He might play hard and have lots and lots of heart but that won't win us games. Players like Dumont are dragging this team down and its why we didn't accomplish anything in the last 20 years.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Yes, that's true.

It still illustrates everything that is wrong with this team at the moment, and just how valuable Prust is to this team.

A hard working but mediocre pest is everything wrong with this team at the moment?

And no, I don't really think Dumont has much of a future here.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
They have a guy named NES?
NES-Console-Set.jpg

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
No he's not a good on a NHL caliber fourth line. He might play hard and have lots and lots of heart but that won't win us games. Players like Dumont are dragging this team down and its why we didn't accomplish anything in the last 20 years.

Agreed. He brings nothing, is only there to meet our quota.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
A hard working but mediocre pest is everything wrong with this team at the moment?

And no, I don't really think Dumont has much of a future here.

We just need more size in general, especially size that can actually play.. Something that is rather questionable about Parros and even Moen is a shadow of his former self.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
I mean, I'm 1/4 Chinese, if someone tried to show support for me by wearing some stupid conical hat and pulling their eyes up I'd be pretty upset with their ignorant stereotyping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad