GDT: Le Butthurts de Montreal at YOUR CAROLINA HURRICANES

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Did Slavin lose his Christianity in the Caribbean?
EThSQifXgAIiAgv

surfzone365

Jan 13, 2021
Ashburn, VA
I liked what I saw in the last half of the period. Seems like this team has to work out some wrinkles within the first 5 minutes of games sometimes. Maybe the Wardo tribute got them off kilter to start.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
I thought the narrative was that Rod didn't like or trust young guys? Because for the last few years, that's been a view on these boards.

It was never my narrative necessarily, but yes, that certainly was for many folks. Jarvis and Chatfield (the latter a league newbie rather than a true ELC rookie) both kind of put that to bed now. If KK keeps his recent play up, he'll vault to the list, too.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
I thought the narrative was that Rod didn't like or trust young guys? Because for the last few years, that's been a view on these boards.
I’m convinced no one (including myself at times) has any idea what they’re saying in GDTs.

My favorite tonight is Svech’s undeserved “promotion” talk. THE. LINES. ARE. NOT. NUMBERED.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I’m convinced no one (including myself at times) has any idea what they’re saying in GDTs.

My favorite tonight is Svech’s undeserved “promotion” talk. THE. LINES. ARE. NOT. NUMBERED.
I usually avoid GDTs for that reason, but I've had a couple of glasses of Tuscan red wine, so my judgement is skewed. of course, if I have one more glass, I'll fall asleep so it's self regulating.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
It was never my narrative necessarily, but yes, that certainly was for many folks. Jarvis and Chatfield (the latter a league newbie rather than a true ELC rookie) both kind of put that to bed now. If KK keeps his recent play up, he'll vault to the list, too.
Svech
Walmark
Foegele
Geekie
Nedeljkovic
Necas
Bean
Lorentz
Jarvis
Chatfield

All young guys that have played significant roles since 18-19.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad