GDT: Le Butthurts de Montreal at YOUR CAROLINA HURRICANES

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
Over the years, he's many times spoken glowingly about Teuvo, even when fans have been negative on him.

He didn't really demote him, he moved him to the 2nd line and move another struggling player (Svech) to the top line. 3-4 guys on our top 4 are struggling right now. moving guys around is common sense.
It just doesn’t make sense to me, he puts Aho and TT back together Aho scores what? 7 in 5 games? TT gets back to his .7ish PPG pace. Nah let’s separate those two. God forbid Jarvis not play on the top line for a game or two.

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
It just doesn’t make sense to me, he puts Aho and TT back together Aho scores what? 7 in 5 games? TT gets back to his .7ish PPG pace. Nah let’s separate those two. God forbid Jarvis not play on the top line for a game or two.
Ok.

In fairness though, Jarvis, without scoring had one of his best games last game. He was all over the place. So it's not unreasonable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad