Proposal: LD to Florida

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
This seems like the most obvious deadline deal out there. The only weakness on that team is it's lack of high end left handed d men. Florida has a terrific forward prospect pool with the likes of Tippett, Noel, Denisenko etc. They have the assets and are knocking on the door. It would be a huge miss to me if they don't add one of Giordano, Lindholm or Chiarot. So what's it going to be? Who is the best fit and what's the price. Personally I like Giordano, he moves the puck well to that explosive forward group and is a true veteran presence on a relatively inexperienced back end. They are also in cap hell next year so now is the time to go after a UFA on an expiring deal.

kthx

Bedard to Bruins 2023
Apr 24, 2019
Add Lindholm and maybe Middleton if going all in.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I was thinking if they are set on Giroux then could see them go

Giroux+ Middleton
Or
Giroux+ Kulak

Reactions: SimGrindcore

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Devils Army
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2002
What would you offer for Ryan Graves. NJ can retain at 50% and can help broker a deal for Giroux by double retaining his salary.

They can also add more assets such as 2nd round pick and/or Zacha if Spencer Knight is gettable.

Gatorbait19

Apr 2, 2019
Lindholm should be the priority. Avs can have Giroux
This is the correct answer for the Panthers. Giroux makes any team better but he’s not what the Cats need to get passed tampa, let alone Tampa and Carolina.

Cats are the highest scoring team in the league by a good margin, but the defense and goals against are average. They need to acquire the best dman they could get but can’t do both that and get Giroux.

You’ve gotta put Bob in as good a position for success as possible.

Reactions: LurkerMcgee

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
He'd come a lot cheaper than some of the other options, but would bring the same kind of physicality.

Our ask is 2nd+ lower pick or some prospect.

Is asking for 2nd+ Noel too greedy?
Might be, seems a lot for Middleton, but I don’t have an issue with the 2nd plus something.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Not sure what Teir of defenseman Florida wants but they probably can get Greene or Chara from the Islanders for fairly cheap

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad