LD Fisher Scott - Colorado College, NCAA (2024, 208th, DET)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Didn't get drafted, but I thought he was one of the more underrated draft-eligibles in the USHL this year. 13 points in 59 games this past season. Think he has a chance the next few years to get drafted. Headed to Colorado College starting next season.

This guy is really underrated. Haven’t ever heard of him before, but I think he’s pretty good. He’s a defensive defenseman. Defends well with his stick, well positioned usually, quick reads, good skater, can move the puck. He has pro size at 6’1. With the puck, I find there to be enough ability to not be a liability. His puck game is not going to hurt his team. I would say though that the reason he doesn’t put up very many points is that he plays very safe, and tends to stay back deeper in the offensive zone than most defenseman. Potentially with time we see him show some more offensive instincts, and put up more points. I think he’s definitely a pick, and potentially a mid-round one.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
He and his D partner Joona Vaisanen at Dubuque were one of the top pairs in the USHL this past season. Vaisanen is headed to Western Michigan and was mentioned as a possible late round pick.

Like Vaisanen, Scott is also a 2004-born player.

Has he drawn any interest?

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He and his D partner Joona Vaisanen at Dubuque were one of the top pairs in the USHL this past season. Vaisanen is headed to Western Michigan and was mentioned as a possible late round pick.

Like Vaisanen, Scott is also a 2004-born player.

Has he drawn any interest?
I’m sure he’s getting interest. He should’ve been picked last year. Whether he’ll end up getting his name called is anyone’s guess. Once you are close and it doesn’t go your way, your odds don’t get better the next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad