Speculation: Lazerus: Kaprizov to Chicago in 2026

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
I don't know if this rumor is accurate (probably not), but I've feared Kaprizov will leave Wild as soon as he's UFA from the beginning. Feels like such a Minny thing to happen to finally have that superstar, dead cap coming off the books and then seeing him walk.

I hope that doesn't happen, and Minny will spend every dollar of the Suter/Parise buyouts that come off the books next year in hopes of keeping him.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Minnesota absolutely blows like 8 months out of the year. So Mild fans can show themselves out before talking down another place to live. My sister and her husband live in Edina now. If cookie cutter suburbia is your thing, enjoy.

None of the people talking bad about the city itself are Wild fans, and none of the Wild fans in this thread have said anything bad about the city itself, just to be clear.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Who exactly is inconsequential
Just wondering
Personally I think 9/10 prospects are usually inconsequential. I've been on this forum since August 2012 and have heard plenty of people arguing about the strength of their prospect pools. No guarantees of anything in hockey. Highly selected picks don't make it. Players bust. They don't develop well. You have to get lucky.

Prospects be damned, the Hawks are a lotto team and have a lot of work to do to get back to being a perennial Cup contender.

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Jan 24, 2007
Just like the Tkachuk to St. Louis rumors, then this means Kaprizov is getting traded next year to whatever team he's willing to extend with, with a FO willing to pay the acquisition cost.

IWantSakicAsMyGM

Oct 13, 2011
Colorado
I am a life long Floridian and have only passed through Chicago in connecting flights to other places. But I will throw down on sight if you ever disrespect pizza in any form again. Chicago pizza is all the proof we need of a loving God

My family is from New York. To me, calling the deep dish from Chicago a "pizza" is disrespecting pizza. It has a lot of the same ingredients as a pizza, and is delicious in its own right, but it's not pizza. It's more like a pizza inspired casserole.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad