Confirmed with Link: Laurent Brossoit to the Hawks two years 3.3 per

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HellebuyckOurSaviour

Apr 8, 2014
Winnipeg
Congrats you guys on signing Brossoit, would have loved him to stay in Winnipeg but he definitely played himself out from here. Don't worry, if you need a win, hopefully the schedule has us playing you on the 2nd of a back to back, cause with Comrie in net, we're screwed hahaha

giza

Jul 19, 2011
Nice add! Upgrade and more AHL seasoning for Soda....Stauber likely gone.

CallMeShaft

34 Counts
Apr 14, 2014
Never like a goalie missing preseason and training camp with injury. Hard to get up to game shape when your thrown into the thick of it (NHL play) after an injury.

But he's only expected to be the backup at least. Easier to shrug one's shoulders about this when Mrazek will be getting most of the opportunities, especially early on.

Reactions: Muffinalt

TJBrocker

May 6, 2019
Wish him all the best in recovery but don't hate it if our backup goalie doesn't steal us a few games in his absence.

I think Brossoit is a pretty good goalie and would help us get a few too many wins for my liking this season.
Reddit twonks didn't feel this way when I dare to suggest this :D

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
I'm not a soda fan at all but this injury will give him a couple games to show us that he has improved from last year.

BHawk21

Mar 21, 2022
wonder why he didnt get this fixed earlier. Either way shouldnt matter too much. Soderblom gets a quick 3-4 games in.

Ad

Ad

Ad