GDT: Last Preseason Game - Habs B squad vs Sens Goons - 7pm EST

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Are you considering Guhle as injured because this would seem to indicate he's playing.
Guhle is no longer injured. He indicated he wanted to play before the season starts. Considering he is made of glass, if I am MSL, i am not granting him his wish.

austin316

Oct 4, 2016
They need to abolish the preseason altogether. We played 6 preseason games and not a single game did we ice even close to our entire lineup. What’s the point?

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
I'm really disappointed our starting lineup never played together as a whole the entire preseason. The goal is to hit the ground running as much as possible when the season starts. The last two games should have our NHL team in the lineup, no questions asked.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
The Sens and Detroit got pretty ugly, I'm not sure which team they dress tonight. Honestly looks like they have had enough of the pre-season too. Watson had to go out and give his old Sens team a talking too last night. Detroit has some nice grit

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I'm really disappointed our starting lineup never played together as a whole the entire preseason. The goal is to hit the ground running as much as possible when the season starts. The last two games should have our NHL team in the lineup, no questions asked.

Well the plans of that happening went out the window when two of our players went down with long term knee injuries and then a guy who missed almost all of last season got a blind side hit.

Gonna have to use the regular season to get ramped up due to the stupidity of the pre-season.

It will change next year, more regular season games, less pre-season games. Means teams will cut camps down more quickly and less plugs will get opportunities to injure NHLers.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
They were in the process OF doing this tho bud..

Until some of our guys started losing limbs because of ECHLERs

I'm actually on the side of not subjecting our full team to AHL teams anymore, let them get their feet wet first couple weeks of the real season then like they used to in the old days

Exactly
Everyone knows what's going on right now

This preseason will go down as the one where they will start emulating the NFL preseason from now on imo
Get 1 or 2 preseason games in and then just ramp up the practices

I don't want to see stars going down before the season starts anymore
I don't care if it means they look a little more rusty the first couple weeks of regular season

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
Well the plans of that happening went out the window when two of our players went down with long term knee injuries and then a guy who missed almost all of last season got a blind side hit.

Gonna have to use the regular season to get ramped up due to the stupidity of the pre-season.

It will change next year, more regular season games, less pre-season games. Means teams will cut camps down more quickly and less plugs will get opportunities to injure NHLers.
Adding games is a terrible idea and hopefully they don't do it. Ideally the league can agree on something like 3 preseason games for rookies/ahl'ers/europeans and then 2-3 games for real lineups.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
I was thinking of going to see the Rocket today, but if they are calling up a bunch of them... I don't really want too. Any news?

Reactions: The Real Timo

TheYardMachine

Nice guy. Tries hard. Loves the game.
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2018
Usually when we expect mayhem the most its not that bad so hopefully tonight game can be about hockey and not cheap shots and injuries

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad