GDT: Last Preseason Game - Habs B squad vs Sens Goons - 7pm EST

SwiftyHab

Sponsor
Apr 18, 2004
Platinum Member
Stupid preseason is finally coming to a close. Its taken down Reinbacher and Laine. Sens have called up every goon they have in the AHL. This game is setting up to be a rock'em sock'em game so hoepfully we dont play many regulars.
Ill be at the game and ready to goon it up myself if needed.

Kapanen, Roy, Heineman, Xhekaj, Barron, Struble, Mailloux still have something to prove.
We may even see Guhle back.

Thankfully this is the last preseason game and the last GDT from me for a while. Hopefully all you good folks and your great graphic art skills get into the regular routine starting Wednesday

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Ottawa is going with close to their starting line up.
I'm not expecting the fireworks everyone else seems to think will happen.
I'm sure Greig got a talking to by the Sens leadership he's the one who put targets on the back of their skilled player(s).
Greig and Ostapchuk are both POS but I can't see them allowing players like that jeopardizing the start of their season.
Both teams would do well to concentrate on hockey.

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
I’m ready for the sequel

1728135393950.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SwiftyHab

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Habs need to get the Suzuki line playing so I expect them in the line up.
Give Matheson a rest so Hutson has a chance to show his magic with better skilled players.
"Mike it's a hell of a long season and with the minutes we are projecting for you take the day off" :laugh:

I'm really itching to turn Beast Mode back on even if it is pre-season.

Last edited:

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
So there is one post that says that sens called up every good imaginable. Another says they are going with close to the season lineup as possible. Which is it?

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
Holy f***, this is Sens second in two nights. Expect their roster to be made up of bubble AHLers trying to make a name for themselves. Meaningless pre-season game. MSL should play tonight everyone he can afford to lose. I expect the worst.

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
I'm gonna laugh like hell at Engels if that turns out to be a simple morning skate. :laugh:
Habs only have 27 players left at camp (not injured). He listed 8 as not going...that's 19, a player is missing unless someone is called back.

edit: And without Savard, Strubble, Matheson, Hutson...there is only 5 D (Guhle, Engstrom, Barron, Xhekaj, Mailloux).

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Habs only have 27 players left at camp (not injured). He listed 8 as not going...that's 19, a player is missing unless someone is called back.

edit: And without Savard, Strubble, Matheson, Hutson...there is only 5 D (Guhle, Engstrom, Barron, Xhekaj, Mailloux).
Are you considering Guhle as injured because this would seem to indicate he's playing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad