Confirmed with Link: Larsson re-signs 6 years $4,166,666.67

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
If Larsson gets the kind of PP time that Hynes or Shero hinted at, we really could see a pretty big jump in his production. Powerplays are huge for defenseman points. Larsson was actually top-50 in the league in EVS points last year with 21. He had 23 total. And that's considering the early parts of the season where he wasn't getting a lot of minutes and mostly getting buried in the D zone. AND that was in only 64 games. The list of offensive defensemen with less ESP than Larsson last season is pretty impressive.

http://www.nhl.com/stats/player?fet...ts&sort=evenStrengthPoints&ord=desc&gp=1&pg=2

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
If Larsson gets the kind of PP time that Hynes or Shero hinted at, we really could see a pretty big jump in his production. Powerplays are huge for defenseman points. Larsson was actually top-50 in the league in EVS points last year with 21. He had 23 total. And that's considering the early parts of the season where he wasn't getting a lot of minutes and mostly getting buried in the D zone. AND that was in only 64 games. The list of offensive defensemen with less ESP than Larsson last season is pretty impressive.

http://www.nhl.com/stats/player?fet...ts&sort=evenStrengthPoints&ord=desc&gp=1&pg=2

I'd like to see Larsson get some time on the power play, but I was kind of resigned to him maybe not getting it because he's so good in other situations. Cool that Hynes and Shero hinted at him playing on the power play. I didn't remember/know that.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Don't get me wrong, I love the re signing of Larsson and all. This thread has duped me a couple of times already since being bumped though.

I keep getting excited thinking we signed someone else or signed Zacha, when I see the ''Confirmed with link'' and the red.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad