Confirmed Signing with Link: [LAK] F Warren Foegele signs with the Kings (3 years, $3.5M AAV)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

riznat

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2005
Lake Tahoe
Holy sensitive, relax :laugh:

Jeesh.

All I'm saying is basically everyone would take Arvidsson's deal over what Foegele just got
I don't disagree with you that most would take Arvidsson at that number but Viktor is clearly looking to win a cup and that is likely his best available option, no way he would ever re-sign with the kings at that number. Kings never had a chance to sign him to that.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Toolbox is amazing:

Likeable
Fan Fav
Fast
Great skater
Good size
1st rounder

But he never really gets it together consistently. To my eye he looks like the perfect 50 to 60 point hockey player and playoff warrior. But neither really every happened as he had several playoffs with very few points. He was great in the finals for us though!

Wish him well, happy to give his job to Holloway on a much smaller contract.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
Holy sensitive, relax :laugh:

Jeesh.

All I'm saying is basically everyone would take Arvidsson's deal over what Foegele just got
Arvy does allow for the LTIR option which in this day and age seems like a good thing.... There is value in that.. But guy cannot go to net anymore like he did.. His body will not take it.

Arvy good guy, hope somehow his body finds the fountain of youth..

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Foegele only produced when he was playing with an elite top of this generation superstar. He has some nice elements in his game, but he is just far too inconsistent to be anything more than a 3rd liner.

If Oilers and Kings meet again in the playoffs (please god no), this could be a fun story line with Arvidsson swapping teams. As long as Arvidsson is healthy come playoff time the Oilers are going to enjoy this player swap. Arvidsson is a significantly better player than Foegele.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
He has 10 points in 11 games the last 2 years in the playoffs.

He will also now play with a top 5 forward in the league.

I'd pump the breaks if I were you
I've seen him play. Id check yourself buddy boy because Arvidsson is a glass midget.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad