HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ladyfan

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
This is exciting news happy birthday. Will you be dining on a fine BLT, or perhaps even an avocado cheese wrap to mark this special occasion? Normally I drink 20 beers and fall asleep sitting up with my hand down a bag of Doritos for my birthday. But that's simply my tradition. Hope you also have a nice cake, or even dessert platter, maybe even some fresh fruit. Yes a happy birthday indeed!
Actually I went to Kittery Maine to Christmas shop. Before I left I treated myself to some scallops and a salad ! :D

My daughter sent an edible arrangement of fruit so all is good !

I am VERY old.:eek:

Hey...I just noticed you are a new poster ! welcome aboard:)

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy Quaider and Looch
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Me and my Brother were talking about how we made it thru the 60's and weren't sure if he was talking about the one with the Beatles, Viet Nam and Woodstock or the one with Social Security, Medicare and PolyGrip. Happy Birthday Heartbreaker! Have a double Rickenbacker on me

:heart: Love TP

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
Happy birthday Ladyfan, such a positive lady. You love the Bruins and their players and we can feel it in your post. Have a nice birthday, good time for you and yours.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad