Kucherov finally takes the lead in the scoring race

Melkor

Jul 22, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
It felt like a while since somebody who's not Stamkos led the league in that department. Also if I'm not mistaken he played last night without Stamkos and Vladdy and got his groove back. Safe to say he's the driver of that offense

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Like the whole offense, he was very poor for the last 6-7 games. He played with Palat and Point and got back to form.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Might be a good decision to split up Kucherov and Stamkos. Kuch is going to score whatever line he's on and Johnson had his best game in ages on the first line. I feel a bit bad for Gourde as he didn't deserve to be split up from Palat and Point but his line with Killorn and Conacher had a pretty good game too. All four lines were rolling last night again after a bit of a slump.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Might be a good decision to split up Kucherov and Stamkos. Kuch is going to score whatever line he's on and Johnson had his best game in ages on the first line. I feel a bit bad for Gourde as he didn't deserve to be split up from Palat and Point but his line with Killorn and Conacher had a pretty good game too. All four lines were rolling last night again after a bit of a slump.
pretty much this

kp61c

Apr 3, 2012
separate civilization
Like the whole offense, he was very poor for the last 6-7 games. He played with Palat and Point and got back to form.
absolutely not, he looked exactly the same, he just was able to capitalize on his chances in this game. and point and palat is a huge downgrade from stamkos. point just plain ignored kuch when he was wide oped and ready to shoot. that doesn't bode well for kuch at all.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Good for Kucherov, such a solid player. Don't know if he gets 60 goals this year but think he'll get 50.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad