Krug vs Perunovich

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Overally who is better for team cap and skill wise?

• Total voters

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Talk

Perunovich pp skills are improving game by game while we know what Krug is.

Really like Perunovich imagination/unpredictable at blueline. You never know what happens next and that is most dangerous weapon for PP guy at blueline.

What about future? When Perunovich will make Krug expendable. More I see Perunovich play I want him play 1st PP unite and get more PP ice time vs Krug.

Last edited:
Reactions: DatDude44

A Real Barn Burner

Apr 25, 2016
Talk

Perunovich pp skills are improving game by game while we know what Krug is.

Really like Perunovich imagination/unpredictable at blueline. You never know what happens next and that is most dangerous weapon for PP guy at blueline.

What about future? When Perunovich will make Krug expendable. More I see Perunovich play I want him play 1st PP unite and get more PP ice time vs Krug.

Sometimes I think your an Awoxer….

Include an option like “Replace Scandella then will see” no reason to vote really as Perunovich is on his ELC and essentially replaces Dunn in the lineup at this point. By the time he is no longer on an ELC the whole makeup of the team could change with Perron, ROR, and Tarasenko all varying degrees of extended, traded, or let walk in UFA.

Kurg, Fualk, and Perunovich are not the problem at this point.

Fix Colt! Hope Mikkola keeps progressing, and figure out how to get Scandella gone.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland

Include an option like “Replace Scandella then will see” no reason to vote really as Perunovich is on his ELC and essentially replaces Dunn in the lineup at this point. By the time he is no longer on an ELC the whole makeup of the team could change with Perron, ROR, and Tarasenko all varying degrees of extended, traded, or let walk in UFA.

Fix Colt! Hope Mikkola keeps progressing, and figure out how to get Scandella gone.
Having too many puck moving dmens are problem. Scandella is fine at 3rd pair. Overpaid, but doable.

Krug is coming to expendable when Perunovich takes steps. Having Krug at 6.5mill.$ AAV x 5 more years after this year is worrisome.

Code:
Mikkola - Parayko
Perunovich - Faulk
Scandella - Bortuzzo

Btw feels so good that Mikkola is finally taking steps in right direction. Really good to see him fitting with Parayko like I predicted and hoped. At least one fin prospect didn't regress. :sarcasm:

ChicagoBlues

Terraformers
Oct 24, 2006

hmmmmmm Kurg and Fualk.

I also like the Milkoa and Clot pairing. It'll help stop the bleeding.

I prefer the firing squad without a blindfold, please. Thank you

Reactions: A Real Barn Burner

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad