GDT: kraken-r-a-lacken cane

How many Kraken fans show up for this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017

Not going to lie, yall have trained me to know my Bally streaming at home is a solid 30-90 seconds behind the live broadcast on cable, so I've definitely caught myself refreshing HFB like Pavlov's dog to see if anything happens when I'm at PNC Arena watching in person.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Should be fun.*

*fun - a nerve racking experience often interspersed with periods of frustration and homicidal outbursts. Mitigated by doses of ethanol. Any enjoyment directly correlates with a short dance at the end by the players if you are a Jerk. Rated E for everyone. Well, not Saber fans. Well, except for @mikeyfan .

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
20 of the next 30 games are at PNC and 1 at Carter-Finley. The home record over the prior two seasons: 49-11-9. At the end of February, don’t be surprised if they’re sitting on top of the division with a cushion and nipping at Boston’s heels for the top seed.

No. I reserve the right to be surprised if this happens.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Is Aho dead?
Miracle Max Princess Bride GIF - Miracle Max Princess Bride Mostly Dead -  Discover & Share GIFs

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011

Not going to lie, yall have trained me to know my Bally streaming at home is a solid 30-90 seconds behind the live broadcast on cable, so I've definitely caught myself refreshing HFB like Pavlov's dog to see if anything happens when I'm at PNC Arena watching in person.

I'm similar. I mute notifications when I watch games at home because of the lag. And I wait to check boards and Twitter and such until I assume it's safe. When I'm in the arena, I'm smart enough not to mute the notifications, but dumb enough to think the notification I just received was about a goal for the game I'm watching in person that clearly hasn't happened.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad