Confirmed Signing with Link: [SEA] D Adam Larsson signs extension with the Kraken (4 years, $5.25M AAV)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
I could get my head around a 5M cap hit...closer 6M and it's probably a little too high for my tastes at his age.

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Had hopes the Red Wings would be in play for him near the TDL.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
It's a good contract, but like why are the Kraken signing this contract. Makes no sense for them.

They going to re-sign Gourde too aren't they.

They have no heir apparent replacement, why wouldn't that sign him?

They likely aren't a playoff team this year but they actively trying to improve the roster and be more competitive and aim to be a bubble team for now is my assumption, otherwise they wouldn't have signed Chandler Stephenson either.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Its a fine deal in a vaccuum. I think Larsson is worth that and RD is really sparse market.

But I think the Kraken have had a really bad offseason. That team is going to be stuck in mediocrity for a long time. Francis has no vision or plan. Making the playoffs the one year was the worst thing that could of happened.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Its a fine deal in a vaccuum. I think Larsson is worth that and RD is really sparse market.

But I think the Kraken have had a really bad offseason. That team is going to be stuck in mediocrity for a long time. Francis has no vision or plan. Making the playoffs the one year was the worst thing that could of happened.

Seattle is going to be fine especially once more of our prospects gets onto the squad full time.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I feel like he could have gotten just as much and probably more on a better team.

This is an odd contract to be signed by both parties

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad