Low Effort GDT Kraft Hockeyville Presents: Clash at the Sudbury Community Arena | Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! (7PM)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
GYpqb5HWEAAG7fX

OTTAWA SENATORS VS PITTSBURGH PENGUINS
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 29TH, 2024, 7PM ON SPORTSNET

Last edited:
Reactions: Icelevel

Butchy Dakkar

Dark Butch Yak didn't seem right.
Oct 3, 2020
Greig filling in for Norris

I hope that what has been said about deliberately taking it slow with Norris is not a crock

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
No news on the goalie

I'd assume it's Forsberg with Tokarski backing up. Sogaard still injured. Ullmark played last game and likely don't want too heavily of a work load after missing some days.

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
I'd assume it's Forsberg with Tokarski backing up. Sogaard still injured. Ullmark played last game and likely don't want too heavily of a work load after missing some days.
Yeah I think the same but Merilainen have start to train

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Would have liked to see Yak out there with a full NHL lineup.

Will be interesting to see how the lines look chemistry wise tonight.

Honestly I don't get why Yak isn't in there in lieu of Hamonic. He's not even playing his usual spot anyway so why play him at all? Hopefully this isn't Greene believing he's anything but a 7th dman.

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
Honestly I don't get why Yak isn't in there in lieu of Hamonic. He's not even playing his usual spot anyway so why play him at all? Hopefully this isn't Greene believing he's anything but a 7th dman.
Hamonic lot's better this year than last year

Reactions: LiseL

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I think it is Green trying different D-pair combinations to see what might work best.

I have no problem with him doing that; however, I think Hamonic will be on the 3rd pair at best given what we have seen the last two seasons and the options we currently have at RD (Zub, Jensen, JBD and Hamonic). I don't think Ykamchuk is ready to play at the NHL level; he needs to develop his D&O game and mature to play against men.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad