Kingston Frontenacs 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leviathan899

Nov 17, 2014
Toronto, ON.
Dalyn Wakely scratched today vs North Bay.
Van Steensel given the C- A’s to Romani, Procyszyn and Kennedy.

Would assume Wakely would get a letter if he was staying. Maybe they just trade wakely and keep the others? Come on Cooper make a move
Has Wakely been sent back by Edmonton? I figured he’d be attending their AHL camp, like Roobroeck with NY.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Mathurin, Wakely, and maybe an ‘06 D might be all NB moves; unless, they are certain Romani graduates.

It will come down to value with Romani. No sense keeping him if there is value there. I know it would be a good OA option but rebuilding picks and maybe nailing down a good young player will be more impactful from an asset perspective than a bit of a boost next year.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
It will come down to value with Romani. No sense keeping him if there is value there. I know it would be a good OA option but rebuilding picks and maybe nailing down a good young player will be more impactful from an asset perspective than a bit of a boost next year.

The value would have to be immediate, I think. Romani would be a big boost for next season. I think the only other ‘05s are Ride & Kennedy to use with their choices of the 11 signed ‘06s

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad