Kingston Frontenacs 2024-25 Season Thread, Part I

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ScoutLife4

Nov 28, 2023
Media room lines

Attachments

• IMG_8474.jpeg
    IMG_8474.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: ottsabrefan

Donnie740

May 28, 2021
Peterborough is hopelessly outgunned again this year - - not sure why the Kingston brain trust felt compelled to have their first unit power play on the ice in the last minute with a two man advantage.

If Kingston scores 7 goals does everyone get a free slice of pizza?

leafs4life94

Jan 15, 2014
From what I saw of the game -

- McNamara looks good and is very much a shit disturber but as long as he doesn't take stupid penalties too much every teams loves to have one. The one thing I have noticed with him is if he starts a game well he gains almost too confidence and starts being a little careless with the puck
- I barely noticed some of the younger guys - I think I only recall seeing Weir 2x, Buttar and Kelly a couple more times than that. I'd be curious what the TOI was.
- Pieniniemi looked good and very comfortable. He's a lot more skilled with the puck than I realized and should be a good PP QB
- On the flipside, I don't know if I noticed Uronen at all other than the PP. He didn't look bad, more just unnoticeable.
- Hopkins and Pickell both with nice goals but I've gotta give the edge to Hopkins.

Tomorrow will be a bigger test, but I think with Oshawa still missing top guys that might give Kingston the edge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad