GDT: Kings vs Jackets | 6pm | Game 27

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
GAME DAY. CBJ fighting for their playoff lives. ONLY 13 points out of a wildcard spot!

Kings coming off a game last night.

Fiala-Kopitar-Kaliyev
Moore Danault Arvidsson
Iafallo Kempe Vilardi
Grundstrom Lizotte Anderson-Dolan
Anderson Doughty
Durzi Roy
Edler Walker
Quick

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Youngguns80

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
GAME DAY. CBJ fighting for their playoff lives. ONLY 13 points out of a wildcard spot!

Kings coming off a game last night.

Fiala-Kopitar-Kaliyev
Moore Danault Arvidsson
Iafallo Kempe Vilardi
Grundstrom Lizotte Anderson-Dolan
Anderson Doughty
Durzi Roy
Edler Walker
Quick

Honestly, with this season has gone, only 13 pts back isn't that bad 😂

Farmboy Patty

Senior Hockey Analyst
Nov 2, 2017
Regardless of the standings, I find every game interesting. The moment that Ros gets the monkey off his back the 2nd line might get firing for real. I like the Development chemistry between Chinny and Patty, and I think all of them will be around for a few seasons. I’m also a big fam of Doughty, so this game has the ingredients for some entertaiment :)

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
If nothing changes, and I hope it does, our PP will look something like this. Jenner, Laine, Marchenko, Gaudreau, and Bjork as a defenseman. He'll spend two hours wondering whether to pass to or if he shoots. In the meantime, the Kings defense will have time to drink coffee, watch film, come back and reposition themselvnes. :sarcasm:

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
If nothing changes, and I hope it does, our PP will look something like this. Jenner, Laine, Marchenko, Gaudreau, and Bjork as a defenseman. He'll spend two hours wondering whether to pass to or if he shoots. In the meantime, the Kings defense will have time to drink coffee, watch film, come back and reposition themselvnes. :sarcasm:

How about

----------- Jenner
Laine - Gaudreau - Chinakhov
----‐------ Christiansen

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
How about

----------- Jenner
Laine - Gaudreau - Chinakhov
----‐------ Christiansen
-------- Johnson
Gaudreau ---- Marchenko --- Chinakhov
--------- Laine

or
-------- Jenner
Marchenko ----- Johnson ----- Gaudreau
--------- Laine

only not our d-men now. But either Bjork or Christiansen will play in the 1th PP Unit.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
2-0 Roslovic lol (edit: Jenner tipped) from a sweet quick feed by Gaudreau. Now THIS IS PP! Bjork-Gaudreau a few times and then a quick snap feed to Roslovic who shoots immediately and Boone tips it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad