GDT: Kings @ Leafs - Thursday Dec 8 - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

banks

Only got 5/16
Aug 29, 2019
I have no idea what LA has been up to this season. But I donk ow their goaltending has been a serious problem. I think the Leafs have to be the favourite here.

Looking forward to Marner continuing his epic streak and seeing if Timmins can repeat his quality performance.

Last edited:

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
I have no idea what LA has been up to this season. But I do k ow their goaltending has been a serious problem. I think the Leafs have to be the favourite here.

Looking forward to Marner continuing his epic streak and seeing if Timmins can repeat his quality performance.
LA is a young fairly skilled team that plays firewagon hockey a la the Leafs 4 or 5 years ago.

They are top 5 for goals for and goals against

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
I keep telling myself that the Leafs will lose again in regulation and they are due for a garbage game.

But I find myself anticipating every game because watching them now is such a joy!

Reactions: kb

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
If Samsonov is playing, we win. Murray has pushed Samsonov and he will want this win even if he has to save 40 shots. Toronto 4 L.a 3(OT). Game winner....Marner.

Reactions: Darcy Tucker

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
LA is a young fairly skilled team that plays firewagon hockey a la the Leafs 4 or 5 years ago.

Top 5 for goals against? Given the numbers that Quick has put up, and Peterson was just waived because he's been even worse I don't know how that's possible.

Unless you mean among the 5 worst defensive teams.

Which I assume is what you meant but is not what you said

Reactions: Jojalu

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Top 5 for goals against? Given the numbers that Quick has put up, and Peterson was just waived because he's been even worse I don't know how that's possible.

Yes. Bottom 5 goals against

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018

Yes. Bottom 5 goals against
It's one of those things that you have to spell out clearly.

When people say "third in goals scored", everyone knows what that means, because "third best" and "third most" mean the same.

When people say "third in goals against" there is always the question of "third best" (which means fewest) or "third most"?

Reactions: Lauro and Jojalu

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
I keep telling myself that the Leafs will lose again in regulation and they are due for a garbage game.

But I find myself anticipating every game because watching them now is such a joy!
Our structure is better than any other team at this very moment sire. Also our fighting spirit is better than in ages. Murray playing aaaight. Tavares leading like a sucka. Marner hitting switches. Matthews scesoring. Others suckaying it up. We the best like khaled says 👏👏👏👏🍁🍯

saltming

Fan Addict
Oct 6, 2015
Other
Leaf fans in shambles as they have nothing to argue over.

Both goalies playing well
Both Sandin and Lilly playing well
Both Matthews and Marner playing well

Who do we argue over??? Timmons and Hollowell?

Attachments

• Giraffe_standing.jpg
    Giraffe_standing.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad