Proposal: Kings / Habs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Nope these replies are exactly what I expected. 😂

I think he's a terrible hockey player (for his contract). But most Habs fans think he's worth the moon so I thought I'd see what the consensus is.

Last edited:
Reactions: kinghock

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018

I think he's a terrible hockey player. But most Habs fans think he's worth the moon so I thought I'd see what the consensus is.
I doubt any Habs fan justifies YOUR lopsided offer. If anything you are the most biased poster on here with an offer like that…

Hopefully Kings fans have enough self control to ignore the bait…

Just a Fan

Feb 22, 2022

I think he's a terrible hockey player. But most Habs fans think he's worth the moon so I thought I'd see what the consensus is.
He's not a terrible player, but he's not worth close to that value either.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Honestly, with how real contenders are throwing away assets.. why not try, I don’t think my Kings are at that stage so we kindly decline.. lol

Reactions: Natey

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
I dont expect Kings would trade 1 of those pieces for JA, let alone 3 ...

Reactions: Natey

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
There's got to be a better way to spend your Saturday than create troll threads ... or not.
But there's not a better way to spend it then whine about how people spend their days? 😂

Last edited:

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
I doubt any Habs fan justifies YOUR lopsided offer. If anything you are the most biased poster on here with an offer like that…

Hopefully Kings fans have enough self control to ignore the bait…
It's essentially 2 1sts and a 2nd (with Faber). I was told a 1st and very good prospect was not anywhere close to enough for him.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
:kings
1st round pick (Top-10 protected)
Alex Turcotte
Brandt Clarke*

:habs
Josh Anderson
4th round pick

*Would take Brock Faber, but remove the 4th round pick.
Take out Turcotte
Take out Clarke
Change top 10 protected to top 15 protected

That seems a whole lot better, but not sure if LA has any interest in the player at all.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Take out Turcotte
Take out Clarke
Change top 10 protected to top 15 protected

That seems a whole lot better, but not sure if LA has any interest in the player at all.
I'd take the offer. Please do it.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
It's essentially 2 1sts and a 2nd (with Faber). I was told a 1st and very good prospect was not anywhere close to enough for him.
Your premise was:

I think JA is a terrible player.
I am gonna propose a trade with an egregious overpayment to elicit responses that prove my hypothesis.

Both Habs fans and Kings fans are united in opposition to your lunacy!

Only you are alone with this irrational behavior. No sane Habs fan would defend this trade.

Reactions: Gravity and viceroy

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Your premise was:

I think JA is a terrible player.
I am gonna propose a trade with an egregious overpayment to elicit responses that prove my hypothesis.

Both Habs fans and Kings fans are united in opposition to your lunacy!

Only you are alone with this irrational behavior. No true Habs fan would defend this trade.
Except many have told me my proposals of a 1st + prospect was a vast underpayment. Keep taking personal attacks if it makes you feel better though. Bye! :)

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Except many have told me my proposals of a 1st + prospect was a vast underpayment. Keep taking personal attacks if it makes you feel better though. Bye! :)
It’s not a personal attack. It’s purely an observation. Your offer and premise are irrational. Either you are trying to make Habs fans look bad or you are extremely flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad