Confirmed with Link: Kings sign Edmundson 4 years x 3.8 million

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BaileyFan

Jun 14, 2023
Blake jumped the shark a long time ago so this isn’t that surprising but it’s really amazing how he has a knack for underperforming his meme worthy expectations every single time.

BringTheReign

Jul 3, 2008
San Diego
Looks like another year of prioritizing watching well-built teams with exciting rosters more than the Kings. I feel bad for Byfield and Kempe and anyone else on our roster with previously exciting futures and who give a shit.

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
frustrated-ugh.gif

Time to clean house with Blake, Luc, and Bergevin!

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009
i cannot believe somebody else is offering more money than the Kings..
But maybe some other GM is smoking crack this morning.

MonkeysUncle

May 31, 2024
Like I said Blake and luc still think the league is back when they played. This has to be one of the worst news of the day you do not pay a depth defenseman who cant move puck $$. This management group has Now shown their incompetence. Ownership should've fired both

Reactions: Piston

funky

Build around Byfield, not the vets
Mar 9, 2002
The only way this makes sense to me is if Blake is going to know trade Gavrikov for Chychrun.

Maybe Washington would like to pair Roy and Gav together once again?

Sorry, I have to go to my happy place when I have such crappy news. My happy place is daydreaming about something that probably won’t happen

This makes no sense at all. That’s huge cap based on a guy that couldn’t be moved last year making even less money on a one year contract.

I wanted this guy three years ago, but his game has falling off a cliff

Kudelski37

Feb 19, 2021
This makes no sense at all. That’s huge cap based on a guy that couldn’t be moved last year making even less money on a one year contract.

I wanted this guy three years ago, but his game has falling off a cliff
Cheer up. He was moved last season. The Caps traded him to Toronto at the deadline for a 3rd and a 5th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad