KHL teams logos, jerseys and brands

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

loppa*

Popov and Glinkin present you the Traktor retro jersey for December, 24
fotoretroforma.jpg

I can only say wow.

Is that how their jersies looked like a long time ago?

Killion

Feb 19, 2010
^^^ Would have been so much better had they used gold stripes rather than silver. But I do very much like the logo, chest & shoulder patches.

ult

Sep 21, 2009
Someone gifted it anonymously to the club. They decided to call it Snowflake and will give it to the local zoo.

loppa*

I thought that the snowman was going to eat that fluffy little critter.

doctorgreg

Feb 11, 2013
Belarus
Last edited by a moderator:

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010

Kennel

Aug 17, 2012
While the angry animal is somewhat overused, Amur's logo is definitely a prime example and one of the best KHL logos.

Sibir is ok, Ugra mediocre.

I strongly dislike the modern American logo design, Cyclones is pretty good but most of those others are just miserable.

Urbanskog

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2014
Helsinki
Am I the only one who doesn't like Amur's logo at all? Looks like your average animal logo, one of the other logos that were proposed was significantly better.

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Nothing special if you ask me, another angry animal logo. I like CSKA, Russian hockey tradition shines through, also like Lokomotiv's and Atlant's logos. That old Traktor jersey and logo were outstanding and we must not forget Jokerit, need to add their jersey to my collection.

loppa*

Whats wrong with it loppa? Im liking it. Old Skool. :D

It is a very poorly drawn logo in my opinion. Many old school NHL logos for example are aesthetically pleasing to look at, while this one in question is repulsive. That being said, when they were picking them, there were no good choices - and in such cases the best choice is to throw them all out and start fresh, opening up the possibilities again.

I used to hate Sibir's logo. Then they came out with a nice one, and I like it now. So, there is hope for positive change at some point, or at least I would think so.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad