Prospect Info: LW Kevin He #109 2024 NHL Draft

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
As the kids say, Kevin He is HIM

Not really a fan of trading more dart throws to move up this late in the draft, but obviously they like this guy and I know nothing about him other than that he has a cool name so I will shut my pie hole.

Hope it works out.

Scheifele55

Jun 22, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
1719682824047.png

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Sounds like a good sparkplug ... love these type of players.
An elite motor – that’s the source of He’s success. It powers every part of his game, including his non-stop forechecking presence, knack for stealing the puck at the blue line, and explosive open-ice hits. It’s also how He generates offence. He burns past defenders with powerful strides to get to the net, dropping the shoulder if necessary. -EliteProspects 2024 NHL Draft Guide

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Article on Kevin from March

"The one thing Kevin doesn’t have going for him is he’s not in the spotlight on a top contending team where he’s got that type of high-end caliber to play with,” said Boudreau, the son of former NHL coach Bruce Boudreau. “Kevin’s had to take the load on by himself. I think this guy’s going to be a steal for whoever ends up drafting him. He’s going to be an impact player. He’s going to play professional hockey, for sure.”

----

"People see the flashiness, the speed, the explosiveness, but for me, judging what makes a successful hockey player is just his work ethic,” [Retired NHL forward Anthony] Stewart told NHL.com, based on observing He since his youth hockey days in the Toronto area. “He’s one of those guys that you have to drag him out the gym, you have to drag him off the ice … I’m not making a comparison, but just the details that Jaromir Jagr does to get ready for a game, He does all those little things to get prepared. So it’s no fluke that He’s having success.”

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $175.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $682.00