Salary Cap: #KesselWatch2015: Now with 100% less Saad

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5

Bout tree fiddy

:laugh:

That earns you...

tumblr_mtz0o6cq5J1qdgn5lo2_500.png

Rico Fatastic

Jul 28, 2002
I'm not sure about that Santorelli fellow. On the one hand, he has terrible hair.
8471390.jpg
photo.php

But I'm not sure this sweet hat doesn't make up for it.

Dec0813_PG_Santorelli_DL.jpg

penguins2946*

If Kessel isn't a Penguin by 12:01 tomorrow morning, I'm lighting a flaming bag of dog **** on fire in front of JR's house.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
If Kessel isn't a Penguin by 12:01 tomorrow morning, I'm lighting a flaming bag of dog **** on fire in front of JR's house.

If he's not a Penguin by noon tomorrow, which is the actual start time of free agency, then I'm going to do the same . . . at IC's house. :popcorn:

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
Leafs fan here.

It looks less and less likely that we're gonna move Phil. But hypothetically, what would you offer for him? Just curious.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
sorry, was in a game. Hi, new thread.

Yes, Kirk, it's 10:30. I know. I guess JR is asleep.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Leafs fan here.

It looks less and less likely that we're gonna move Phil. But hypothetically, what would you offer for him? Just curious.

1) it does? The Toronto Media at work!

2) We haven't really thought about what we'd move for him. Didn't know he was available. Is Pitt interested?

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
The Kessel GIFs at the end of the prior thread were priceless. Especially the one with the yawning gape and the cheeseburgers floating into his yap. :laugh:

This entire forum needs counselling... and that's why I love you.

Also don't hate Bowman and the Hawks too much; I think Sweeney got to him last night or something. Contaminated him. It's the only explanation. Why they didn't just take a salary dump trade for Sharp and say "we're going to pay this kid around 6M per and be happy with it" I have no idea. You don't get rid of 22 year old players of that quality. I mean **** it's not like he's pulling a Ryan O'Reilly or something.

Saad is somewhat a product of the Hawks though and not the other way around so they may figure with that prospect they got they make up for it in the long run and meantime Anisimov can keep them strong down the middle when Sharp goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad