Kane might be in legal trouble in Buffalo (verifiable sources only, no hearsay)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

broc

Dec 20, 2010
What kinda guy has to bring drunk girls back to his house to have sex with them?

Where's the maturity in this guy.
Congratulations on behaving like an idiot 20 year old. Whether it's true or not, he has only himself to blame by behaving like this.

This guy needs a life coach like Justin Bieber does.

Nocando

Aug 9, 2015
This is actually interesting now. Where were the friends in all this? Conceivably some of Kane's entourage was there with those other friends. Why was the accuser wondering around in Kane's house? Also, I've heard there were texts between these two, is that true?

That was such a bad, premature article. Kane overpowered her? How? Besides the scratch on her leg, does she have any other bruises? Does he? I was nearly raped years ago, but I wasn't because people heard my screams and I had beaten him nearly as badly has he had beat me. Why does her family need an attorney? I don't know that the DNA will tell us anything more than they were together. The press is just terrible, and I think they are making the woman look at bad as Kane, which is too bad for both of them at this point.

CPHawksFan

That's Hockey Baby!!
Jun 17, 2011
Crown Point, IN
Why does it have to be bad? Again, the guy is innocent until proven otherwise.

The fact that she called the police, went to the hospital, had a rape kit test performed, bite marks, a scratch on her leg...it's all starting to pile up. Unless this woman is determined to do everything in her power she can to **** over Patrick Kane, I think something bad happened at Kane's house that night. But you are correct, he is innocent until proven guilty.

ndgt10

Jul 3, 2009
Poland
That was such a bad, premature article. Kane overpowered her? How? Besides the scratch on her leg, does she have any other bruises? Does he? I was nearly raped years ago, but I wasn't because people heard my screams and I had beaten him nearly as badly has he had beat me. Why does her family need an attorney? I don't know that the DNA will tell us anything more than they were together. The press is just terrible, and I think they are making the woman look at bad as Kane, which is too bad for both of them at this point.

Uhhhh what?

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
The results of the DNA test will tell us all we need to know. There is the outside chance that it wasn't Kane who raped her, but possibly one of Kane's friends. Either way, something bad went down that night at kane's house.

How does the results of the DNA tell us whether it was rough consensual sex or not? I don't think it's as simple as you are implying.

broc

Dec 20, 2010
Serious question?

Um, yes.
Once upon a time, there was a thing called "growing up".

Kane and Bieber apparently haven't reached it yet.

Like I said, Kane has only himself to blame- whether it happened or not.

The guy has a history of jackassery (to put it mildly).
But go ahead and defend him b/c he's a good hockey player.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
So, can anyone say just why he hasn't been arrested and charged yet?

(Not that that's what I want)

Only the police could say that. You could imagine with Kane being the most popular public figure in Buffalo, that they are dotting their i's and crossing their t's before proceeding in any direction.

Also that woman that the bar owner said was very flirtatious with Kaner for a couple hours...that would be very interesting if it turns out she is the alleged victim.

CPHawksFan

That's Hockey Baby!!
Jun 17, 2011
Crown Point, IN
How does the results of the DNA tell us whether it was rough consensual sex or not? I don't think it's as simple as you are implying.

I should re-phrase that...the results of the DNA will prove whether Kane was with her or not, which likely would lead to the next step of charges being filed against Kane, if indeed they are. The rest would be determined in a court of law.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Um, yes.

People meet at bars and go home for a good time at all ages. Not sure why you think it's a young thing?

HawksBeerFan

Nov 9, 2014
Um, yes.

Look at this guy preaching over the internet. Being a dick to a cabbie and enjoying your fame with partying / girls (consensually) are two different things. You are incredibly ignorant if you don't think a vast majority of the league does the same.

Hawkscap

Jan 22, 2007
Also that woman that the bar owner said was very flirtatious with Kaner for a couple hours...that would be very interesting if it turns out she is the alleged victim.

Really? Flirting is consent now? I am really in that locker room of that Amy Schumer video I posted earlier.

chicagoskycam

Land of #1 Overall Picks
Nov 19, 2009
Fulton Market, Chicago
chicagoskycam.com
Um, yes.

No one is defending anything, your statements are ridiculous.

Hawkscap

Jan 22, 2007
Who said that?

Why would flirting with Kane make this case interesting? You basically inferred that she looking for sex from Kane. Let's say she was, doesn't mean she couldn't have changed her mind or was sexually assaulted. Anything that happened in the bar is meaningless.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Really? Flirting is consent now? I am really in that locker room of that Amy Schumer video I posted earlier.

You can just make a new post instead of altering posts people are already replying too.

Now tell me who said flirting is consent. I don't see anyone remotely suggesting that.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Why would flirting with Kane make this case interesting? You basically inferred that she looking for sex from Kane. Let's say she was, doesn't mean she couldn't have changed her mind or was sexually assaulted. Anything that happened in the bar is meaningless.

I didn't infer anything. The bar owner's comments are doing all the inferring (if this turns out to be the woman, which we have no idea).

Hawkscap

Jan 22, 2007

Explain why you meant by stating "that would be interesting ...."

Anything that happened in the bar has nothing to do on what happened in the house

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Did you read the bar owner's comments? He made her out to be sort of stalker-ish. She was flirting with him, seemed to be blocking other women from getting to Kane...then followed him out the door when Kane and his friends left. His lawyer would have a field day with her in court. Again, only if this turns out to be the same woman.

I still don't know where you got flirting is consent. Has nothing to do with anything I posted.

94wasagoodyear

Jan 19, 2014
Did you read the bar owner's comments? He made her out to be sort of stalker-ish. She was flirting with him, seemed to be blocking other women from getting to Kane...then followed him out the door when Kane and his friends left. His lawyer would have a field day with her in court. Again, only if this turns out to be the same woman.

I still don't know where you got flirting is consent. Has nothing to do with anything I posted.

Can you really put that much stock into what the bar owner has to say? He cant be very credible. He's probably on Kane's side because Kane provide's $$$ to that bar when he is in Buffalo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad