Post-Game Talk: Kadri nets GWG #2 against Edmonton. Leafs sweep Oilers, win 4-2.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
402-Trading-Places-quotes.gif

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
Kadri was great again. The best thing about him is that he has basically taken all of the pressure off of Matthews/Marner/Nylander.

The narrative is Kadri vs McDavid and going into Saturday, Kadri will be the focus again vs Vancouver.

The contract looks like a steal if he can be this consistent for the bulk of it.

Andersen was great again.

I loved Brown coming into this season and I find I'm loving him more and more as the season progresses. Just put him on the PP already.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Hyman had a great game today, good for him, if he's going to continue to play with Matthews this is the kind of stuff I want to see on a consistent basis.

Shanty

July hockey is where bridges are burned
Jan 9, 2010
Toronto
He won't get it because the refs ****ing hate him and have it out for him for no reason.

I don't believe Kadri will ever be Captain, but for a different reason. In today's NHL you want a Captain who keeps a level-head, and keeps the team playing hard.

Kadri as Captain would definitely push the team to play hard, but we may end up with too much "hard".

I still love how Kadri's playing right now though, he's really found his niche.

Just my thoughts on it.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
not a great game, but good enough.

great game by freddy tho.

TIGERCOOL

Sep 29, 2014
Hyman worked his ass off this game and was a difference maker. He's still a 4th liner. Babcock did not need this extra motivation to keep him on that line.

leaffaninvancouver

formerly in Victoria
Jan 11, 2012
He won't get it because the refs ****ing hate him and have it out for him for no reason.

Kadri has been playing great but he doesn't even have an A and he's been suspended for off ice issues before I don't think it has anything to do with the refs.

Pyromaniac3

Dec 19, 2011
Toronto
Kadri with 2nd GWG against Oilers. Fitting that McDavid could only score with Kadri off-ice.#Kadri4Selke

Definitely allowed lots of chances but might just be score effects in play. Hyman had an amazing game. Brown and Soshnikov were good as well. Matthews got dominated by RNH but he had a goal which is all that matters. Nylander's usage easily negated the story that he was in Babcock's doghouse.

On a side note: reffing was absolutely horrible tonight.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
So What happens with Nylander? 2 more road games so he stays as 4th line C?

I have a bad feeling about Brown possibly being hurt, that could bump Nylander back to that wing spot. But with Holland not on the trip, and Leivo not on the roster until Holland gets moved if Brown can't go we'll have to move Holland or run 11 forwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad