Player Discussion Kaapo Kakko

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
Aaaaarghhhhh. There goes Rangers most valuable, DOABLE trade piece. Da fuq rabbit does Drury plan on pulling out of his arse now?

Grrrrrrrrr.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I did not think Kakko would score a big deal based off of the last two years. He hit 40 points in 22-23 but he fell back down a bit last year. The Rangers should be able to handle Schneider's and if they choose Lindgren's (their other RFA's) deals too. We don't have to lock either up and if we ever lock up one of them it should be Schneider anyway. I don't see a good reason to go over $4 with Lindgren. He's a guy who reads off of Fox really well but there's not much offense in his game and it might be better if we found a larger more physical defenseman to partner Adam with anyway.

Kakko's deal kind of tells me he'd rather stick with the Rangers than go somewhere else.

WhereO Is Kakko

Mar 24, 2022
Maybe he expects and hopes Kakko improves? Not everyone is ready to throw away a 23 year old 2nd overall pick for a 2nd round pick.
Hey hope you are well.

Guess I’m throwing in the towel. Let some other team experience his breakthrough. Convinced it’s not happening here.

Won't be surprised if he is still traded this summer. Now a GM has cost certainty and doesn't have to worry about trading for him and then dealing with even the threat of an offer sheet.
Hmmm I like your thinking.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
I feel like how quickly this happened shows that Kakko and the Rangers are on the same page going forward at least. Either he is definitely moving and they got this out of the way as a formality for the acquiring team, or, both sides are committed to each other for Kakko's redemption Tour 3.0. However,If he is in the top 6/or on Mika and Kreider's wing, we arent winning anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad